The 8-inch Android Tablet Market is becoming increasingly important after the presentation of 6-inch cell phones is making the 7-inch models look smaller. There are such a variety of models available. Here is a review of best 8 inch tablet which is amazon fire hd 8 available in the market.
Best 8 inch Tablet:
Presently, many 8 inch tablets are available in the markets but we picked the best 8 inch tablet, better in every way – a budget tablet amazon fire hd 8.
Amazon Fire HD 8:
Amazon Fire HD 8, available in 16 and 32 GB internal memory. We have a 1.3GHZ quad-center CPU, 1.5GB of RAM and a 8-inch display with 1280 x 800 resolution. The technical equipment includes WiFi dual band, front and back 2-megapixel camera and a battery that assurances up to 12 hours of self-sufficiency. The software side incorporates a ton of Amazon services, for example, Underground, which offers free applications and games, and more.
Additionally Read: Best Windows Tablets
Amazon Fire HD 8 “with 16GB internal memory is available for $80 on Amazon. You can likewise get this tablet with 32GB of internal memory, and also another 32GB Kids Edition that incorporates a protective case, a two-year, no-questions-asked replacement assurance should the device get harmed, and a time of the Free Time Unlimited subscription benefit.
The most recent Fire HD 8 conveys faster performance, a greater battery and more base storage than the previous version for almost half the price. Its 8-inch screen is brilliant, the speakers are loud and it offers expandable microSD storage and adequate parental controls. Amazon Prime individuals can get to gobs of free video, music and other substance with their subscription.
Display isn’t as sharp as that of the iPad Mini; to genuinely exploit what the tablet brings to the table, you require an Amazon Prime participation; moderate charging (takes 6 hours to completely top battery).
The Bottom Line:
Despite some little disadvantages, you just won’t discover a tablet with these features and performance at this cost.
Here’s a recap of the Fire HD 8’s key specs and components:
- 8.4 x 5.0 x 0.4 inches (214 x 128 x 9.2 mm)
- 12.0 ounces (341 grams)
- 8-inch widescreen (1,280×800 pixels) HD display with 189 ppi.
- Quad-core 1.3GHz processor and 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB alternatives with micro SD card support up to 256GB.
- 4,750mAh battery for up to 12 hours of normal use battery life for an entire day of energy.
- Alexa-enabled: Press a virtual button and make a request to play recordings, music, book recordings, make inquiries, shop, discover news, show the climate and more.
- VGA Front-facing camera +2 MP rear-facing camera with 720p HD video.
- Fire HD 8 stereo speakers are tuned with Dolby Audio for impressive, fantastic sound.
- Dual band Wi-Fi support.
- Screen sharing: Let an Amazon master direct you remotely through any component on your screen, available 24/7, 365 days a year – for nothing
- Amazon-exclusive components: Alexa, ASAP, X-Ray, Second Screen, Amazon FreeTime, Family Library, Blue Shade, On Deck, Prime Video downloads and more.
- Access to a great many films, TV shows, music, books, magazines, applications and games with free, unlimited storage for all Amazon content.
- Color Options: Black, Punch Red, Marine Blue and Canary Yellow
- Available in 16GB ($80; £80) and 16GB ($100; £100) configurations, and additionally 32GB Kids Edition for $130 or £130 that includes protective case, two-year free substitution policy, one year of FreeTime Unlimited.