Apartment Complex Power Washing: Lots of people like living in a gated community or apartment complex, as they get access to a community pool and fitness center and have all exterior maintenance chores taken care of for them. As the property manager or owner of an apartment complex, you want your tenants to take advantage of all those benefits throughout the year. But when you neglect your exteriors, you’re not giving off the best impression.
You’ll need to hire a professional pressure washing company for regular service in order to ensure you have the cleanest and safest exteriors possible. A well-maintained property keeps everyone safe so no unfortunate slips or falls happen on your watch, plus a clean exterior attracts and retains quality tenants.
Common exterior cleaning services for apartment complexes include:
- Window Cleaning
- Roof Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Pressure Washing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Soft Washing
- Siding Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
Power washing is the most vital service, as it removes grime, dirt, mold, algae, mildew, sap and bird droppings from your siding, walkways, and parking lots.
Why You Need Apartment Complex Power Washing
There are many benefits to hiring professional power washers to clean the exterior of your apartment complex. Power washing can:
- Create a Safer and Healthier Space: Dust and mold are common allergens, and grime and algae can lead to a slip hazard. Food and beverage stains cause odors, plus they attract insects and rodents. Not only does regular power washing make your building visually appealing, it keeps everyone on the property healthy and safe.
- Attract New Tenants: Attracting quality tenants means you need to present a clean apartment complex that shows off the beauty and amenities of your property. You don’t want to scare off potential tenants with a dirty living space.
- Retain Current Tenants: In addition to attracting tenants in the first place, you want to keep those good tenants once you have them. Dirty surroundings won’t appeal to them to stay with you for any length of time. Cleaning up the interior and exterior will give them pride in where they live.
- Extend the Building’s Lifespan: The weather can do a number on your exteriors. Make sure they stay clean so organic and other material can’t eat away at your surfaces, which detracts from your building’s useful lifespan.
- Limit Liability: As a landlord or property manager, you should keep your building clean and free from hazards such as mold. If someone gets hurt or sick while living in your apartment, they can sue you. You can keep this from happening by maintaining your exteriors.
- Save Money on Repairs: Debris can damage shingles and pests can eat away at your foundation. If you don’t want to spend money on premature and unnecessary repairs, maintain the integrity of your building in the first place.
- Increase Property Value: Regular power washing can protect your investment and give you an increased curb appeal.