Divorce is not an easy process. It’s rife with emotions, which can often cloud judgement and result in frustration. To avoid lengthy court battles and contentious proceedings, you may want to go a more peaceful route: divorce mediation. Particularly when you have many assets or there are children involved, it’s even more important to come to a peaceful resolution to the dissolution of a marriage. TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediation Lincroft NJ can make that happen.
The process of TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediation Lincroft NJ:
- Doesn’t take nearly as long as the court process. In fact, it takes about six to 12 hours to come to the average agreement.
- Is much easier on children
- Presents lower risk
- Reduces tension and conflict
- Is less costly than a litigated divorce
- Takes place in a calm and relaxed setting
- Offers better solutions and acceptable conditions than the court process
- Promotes cooperation and open communication
- Leaves each party in control of the decisions that affect their lives and that of the entire family
- Offers more privacy than a court setting due to a confidential process
So, if your marriage isn’t working out, TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediation Lincroft NJ could be a better alternative to a traditional divorce. Attempting divorce mediation in Lincroft first can help couples work together to resolve both short- and long-term concerns, whether that involves custody of children or asset division.
Preserve Your Wealth — Peacefully
The goal of TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediator Lincroft NJ is to preserve more of your wealth while remaining focused on positive choices rather than getting distracted by negative ones.
TLC Mediation for divorce mediation in Lincroft NJ and surrounding areas is designed to result in the fairest outcome.
TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediator Lincroft NJ helps:
- Each party to come to reasonable solutions that adequately and fairly address their personal and family needs
- Both parties realize the long-term impacts of their financial decisions
- Couples focus on the most relevant issues
- Encourage active participation during meetings
Obviously, no one goes into a marriage thinking they will get a divorce someday, but unfortunately it happens, and it’s very common. There’s a better way to get through it.
And while divorce mediation can certainly be a great process for couples who want to separate amicably, with minimal assets and no children, TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediation Lincroft NJ can help virtually any couple wishing to keep control over the decisions that affect their futures.
TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediator Lincroft NJ comprises these services:
Contact TLC Mediation
We can lower your stress during this overwhelming time. Just call or text us today at 201-201-4001 or 732-268-8178. Our TLC Mediation – Divorce Mediator Lincroft NJ is Jann Bate Catto, a therapist, financial planner, and certified financial divorce analyst.